TeePublic Templates are a hidden gem
Many artists are unaware of this neat little copy feature on TeePublic which allows them to achieve flawless art work configuration.
It is a feature not supported by any automated uploading tools, not that we are aware of at least. It’s quite a tricky feature to build, but not for PODlify’s clever tech folks. Without further ado, we present to you, TeePublic upload templates!
As we have explained in our earlier blog post about Redbubble templates, there are times when you may want to give your designs very specific placement, or product selection configuration.
If you have a big pile of very similar designs, you want your automated upload bot to apply the same configuration to all of them.
Well, now it is possible, thanks to the latest addition to PODlify’s feature set.
- Go to your TeePublic storefront.
- Select a design containing the ideal configuration from which you want future uploads to copy.
- Click on the Edit link under the design tile. Yes, you want edit link, not copy link. Trust me.
- This will take you to a page with a URL (link) that looks like this: “https://www.teepublic.com/designs/82374030/edit”. Now, this bit is going to be a little delicate. In this example URL, the “82374030” part is the ID your design. Copy this ID from the URL in your browser’s location bar.
- On your PODlify dashboard, navigate to the “Stores” tab and you’ll notice a “Template” option on your verified TeePublic store.
- Click the “Template” link. A dialog box will appear.
- Assign a name to your template to help you remember it.
- Paste the TeePublic design ID you copied in step (4).
- Save your template.
That was easy, wasn’t it?
With 9 simple steps you can easily appoint a design as the template for future autamated uploads to TeePublic.